Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grand Forks Central Class of 1979

I had my 30 year high school reunion this past weekend. Wasn't sure that I was going to go, but decided at the last minute to do so. Glad I did. Got to talk to classmates that go back to grade school at Roosevelt.

Some people don't change. For some people, that is a good thing but for others it is a sad thing. None of my friends had changed much and that is a good thing. They were nice then and they are nice now.

Me and Peter G. We go back to Roosevelt Grade School.


Peter and Doug K (who also goes back to Roosevelt).

John and Brenda D

John and Roxann


Tour of Central Auditorium




Posing after the tour.


Bonfire at the Country Club.


Shelly, Roxann, Pat and Joneen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Eric didn't know you graduated in 79 i did to any way hope all is well with you. My computer crashed so i didn't have you e-mail any more and was hoping to get it from you.
thanks Mike Tweton