Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Running out of projects? No way says Jo!

I was reminded by Jo, that I didn't run out of projects at the lake. I have loads of projects left to complete in various stages. I picked up rain gutter fittings at menards during the bag sale and am waiting for the gutters to go on sale.

The drainage project in the back yard is also not fully completed.

I need to do some raking of lake weeds. The raking of lake weeds is a summer long event.

I bought some hedge balls to see if they will drive the spiders away. I sprayed a few times this summer, but they always come back. I think that next year I'll get Ecolab to come out and spray. The neighbors have them come out and do their places.

No rest for me!

The cabin down the road had the front of their hill burned, must have been kids playing with fire. Not a smart thing to do when it's dry out.

The lake water is getting colder. It was like a bathtub in June and July. I should start recording the water temp. I kind of track the weekly air temp. The hottest day of the summer was 104.9. Too hot to sleep.

No comments: