Thursday, May 01, 2008

Slacking on the posts!

I've been slacking on posting to my blog the past few months. So today I tried to catch up. It's been a busy few months and I'm getting ready for lake season. Jo and I went over to the lake cabin a while back. Most of the snow was gone. The next day they got 18 inches. A couple of weeks ago they got another 12 inches. So far in April the area around the lake has received about 42-50 inches of snow! A record for April. They have been talking about snow this weekend. I'm ready for summer!!!!!
In front of the Mahnomen County Courthouse after finding a cache in the front bushes.
Roy Lake in Early April.
Down at the dock.
Darn woodpeckers have been at it again!
Down by the old lodge site. The foundations are the original cabins that were there in the 1930's.
Down by the old lodge site. Must be adding a couple of guest cabins.
Down by the old lodge site.

No comments: