Friday, June 05, 2009

Bergeson Nursery

We stopped by Bergeson Nursery on the way to the lake on May 29th to pick up some flowers for the cabin and home. We got there with about 1 hour left to shop. We spent about the whole hour. I could spend hours wandering through the place.
It is located just southeast of Fertile, Mn.

They have some great peat for potting your plants.


A nice flowering crab.

The main office.

Here's another shot of the driveway in. Next time I'll take more pictures.

We got around to planting our purchases on the 31st. Jo planted the pots and I planted the hanging bags.

Filling up the bags.

I usually plant about 2 hanging bags. I've had these bags for many, many years. They must be made out of some good plastic.





All done, now they just need some water.
Once they fill out you will not see the bag.

No comments: