Friday, June 05, 2009

Weber Grill

On May 31st we cooked up some burgers on the Weber Grill. Nothing beats the taste of grilling with charcoal and the best grill is the Weber.

This is the original Weber in 1952.

This is from about 1959. Looks pretty much the same.


Growing up the first grills that I remember were those flat pan style. I looked online for the pictures, had no luck in finding one. I remember they had a funky hood that you could bolt on.

My Weber sits out in the weather all year long. I have a new back up one, but I just don't have the heart to do away with this one. I've put a new grill on it and had to drill out the handle and bolt it back on. It keeps working.




Here is the finished product. Nothing like a grilled burger and ice cold beer for lunch.



On a side note. As I was putting away the beer, one exploded in the 12 pack. It was a Landshark beer. Never had that happen before.

No comments: